Friday 28 August 2015

DEAR BEST FRIEND



Dear Best Friend





Shivam Murari's Poetry
Blogger.com
Earth
Universe

Date : Whenever You Read It.

Dear Best Friend,
How have you been?
I hope you're doing fine.
Haven't heard from you since.

I've been going down
That ol' memory lane.
Thinking about how
All of it began.

No. Neither to our friendship,
Nor to our spot-tree.
But to the knife,
That you used to stab me.

Pushing me down
Was your dire necessity.
To cover your own flaws,
Draw curtains over insecurity.

You mocked at my condition,
My diligence, my tireless run.
Spread your venom of lies
Filled the ears of my loved ones.

Naïve as I was,
I befriended you in every phase.
Unaware of the dark vile,
That hid behind your white face.

While I pulled you out of
The vicious death well,
You pushed me down the same.
Reciprocated so well!

You feigned guilty face,
Every time you were in need.
But band aids don't fix bullet holes
Here's a rant of your deed.


RAP verse

You talk that talk behind my back
I dare you now, look into my eyes
Now speak again, lemme hear you splash
Can't speak a word? Ran out of lies?
Or is it your dumb inferiority
Matching up to your insecurity
Imma let you speak, but you're empty
Better yet than your fake charity
Now listen up douche, hold yourself back
Get your issues towed up in a line
Did you lose the count? Couldn't even start?
My dear best friend now pay the fine.


So here's to burst your bubbles

You pulled the rug out beneath my feet
Thinking that I might fall.
Let me tell you, though unsuspecting,
I jumped before your call.

So goodbye.
Fare well.
Wish you all the luck.
And to your future victims too.

Regards!

Your non-victimized best friend
Shivam Murari.



© cotidianzilnic.ro






First of all, a big shout out to Taylor Swift's chart topping song Bad Blood, which helped me in the tough time that fell upon me and moving on over when my best friend's dark vile face was revealed a few months ago. More on that in the Behind The Poem.

If you like this poem, please click the "like" button present right above the title of the poem. Also, please remember to click on the +1 button on the right side of the screen. Please share this poem on facebook, twitter, pinterest or reblog it by clicking on the respective buttons give right below and support me. To be the first to get updated about the future posts on this blog please do subscribe using the "Subscribe" option given to the right. You could also follow me on facebook, twitter and instagram using the button given for the same on the right side of the screen.

Thank you for taking your time out and reading my poem!

The BEHIND THE POEM is out now. CLICK HERE TO READ IT.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LIFE AMONG GHOSTS

LIFE AMONG GHOSTS © ghostlyactivities.com When I was kid I couldn’t go to sleep, Scared that the ghosts were lingering bene...